7.13.2007

Set Daily Puzzle


I was forwarded a link for the "Set Daily Puzzle" today. Set is a game where you try to match up three cards that either have traits in common or are all different (traits include shape, color, fill type, and number). So on today's puzzle, it took me 2 min 28 seconds to find all 6 Sets. Give today's puzzle a whirl and let me know how you do! I am particularly looking forward to some stellar scores from the Nicholses and the Kimballs, who I know have been practicing...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this game!
we actually have the real card game at our house:)
-erin o.

Anonymous said...

I took 12 Mins, 11 Secs.

I found the first five pretty quickly, but the last one took awhile.

I've also never played before, so had to get used to the idea of the game. But your score is really impressive... I'll stick to Scrabble...

Tom said...

2.5 min! Wow. I got 6 min, but like Ari, that last one took me a while.

Sky said...

Evidently all the cool people get 2:20. Great game. I do not recommend their other one, though.

Anonymous said...

8:48. But I'm getting better. Completed a 'Hard'-level Sudoku at breakfast this morning, so I feel like I'm on a roll.
-Slow on the Cape

Anonymous said...

My nominal anonymity is getting disregarded all over the place on this blog, from Ho posting my name to Sliva posting my IM screen name.

I may just have to stop contributing here all together...

Anonymous said...

I'm getting better! I've been doing it almost every day, and am now in the four-minute range.
Just wait 'til your next visit to the Cape.

Anonymous said...

Oooh. I just got today's (13 August) in 1 min, 24 secs...

Anonymous said...

[Today's puzzle completed 1 Min, 28 Secs] - October 6, 2007. Pretty easy one.