2.12.2009

Heels 101 - Dookies 87

Although I was a little worried at the end of the first half, I'm happy to report that this last night in Durham:

Resulted in this last night in Chapel Hill:

Ty Lawson really took control of the game in the 2nd half - I don't get why he doesn't just drive and get either a layup or a foul every possession. Four in a row now at Cameron! I think Coach K summed it up best by saying "We're not as good as they are."

My insincere condolences to certain spouses, fathers, brothers in law, and brainwashed nephews who may have hoped for a different outcome. But don't worry, there's always the rematch at the Dean Dome on March 8th (4pm EST). I'll be cheering with my fellow (honorary) Tar Heel Sarah in Salt Lake City!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a kid in my class who's from NC and is a big Tarheels fan. He was wearing some sort of jersey or shirt or something in school yesterday or today or whenever this silly event all y'all care too much (more than zero) about took place.