11.06.2009

Perhaps the dorkiest costume of all time

I really can't (or won't) claim that too much thought went into it, beyond finding my old graduation cap and gown in a trunk and thinking that was too boring to wear alone and pondering how I could spruce it up a bit for a few minutes.  I'll let those of you who don't already know what I was guess in the comments.  Keep in mind I'm married to a science teacher...



Kate went as an astronaut, and even Banjo got a last minute cape to transform him into Underdog!

Did anyone else have a good costume?

3 comments:

Philpy said...

I would venture to say that you're a "graduated cylinder". And that's brilliant. But of course I'm from a family of engineers...

Tom said...

Philpy is correct! Mr. quiz-bowl strikes again! Good job.

Anonymous said...

One month since a post?