2.10.2012

STP 2012 or bust!

Am I insane? I just registered to bike the 200-some miles from Seattle to Portland in two days this summer.
I think that means I'm insane.


View Larger Map

At least I'll have the company of some friends though, with the Slivas joining me and co-worker Kate. Guess it will be good motivation to ride to work more, and then some, to get into long distance shape!  Maybe we can rig up some sort of harness for their tireless labs Summit and Ellie to pull us down the road, Iditerod style...

And I know I'm behind on pictures. I'll have some PDX Pix posts for Dec and Jan up soon. Expect them to be heavy on the house remodeling work, which can be seen on my Picasa page as well if you haven't already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend Matt has done the Seattle > Vancouver ride.