12.01.2007

Scrapbooking, Digital Style

One of my projects over the last couple of weeks has been sorting through all our digital photos and making "real" scrapbooks out of them. I wanted to have a book that I could hold to look through, and hopefully something that we can show our families more easily and maybe even our kids someday. (Before you ask, no, this blog post does not have any announcements in that regard...) There are lots of websites that allow you to create your own books using their design templates and will send you a nicely assembled and bound book when you are done.

So, without further ado, here are links to the three scrapbooks I put together via Shutterfly. You shouldn't have to log in or anything to see them. Tom is putting together a 2007 version as well (very Banjo-heavy!), but we are hoping we'll still have some good pictures from the next month to add to it. We'll post the link to that when it is finished!

2004
2005
2006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Kate. I had a good time looking at ALL the scrapbooks! Thanks for sharing.
Judy

Sarah said...

Very, very cool, Kate! I'm inspired.

Erin said...

Awesome! I think I'm going to get my mom a gift cert to Shutterfly so she can make some of these. LOOK!!! Your blog showed up on my Google homepage =) I am so plugged in.