3.03.2010

Performance Evaluation

While this may not exactly be a extensive scientific sample, I think this is pretty cool and I'm proud of my favorite physics teacher for doing such a good job (at least according to two students) in just her first year!  Being a teacher might not be the best career for getting promotions and all, but you do get some opportunities for unsolicited feedback, which seems pretty rewarding.  See below or follow the link HERE.



Hopefully Kate doesn't mind me posting this...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's awesome! Congratulations, Kate!

Anonymous said...

While visiting last Fall, I saw how much time, effort and imagination Kate was putting into her preparations. Students can tell that and I am glad at least two of them posted those very complimentary comments. Plus she got to wear one of the team's football jerseys during spirit week, didnt she? Now THAT'S an honor!
Judy, M-I-L