2.18.2010

Visit from Anonymous

Just before I took off for Florida and the SDO launch, we were lucky enough to get a weekend visit from everybody's favorite anonymous blog commenter, down from the Canadian tundra for some time off in CA.  We had a good time playing board games and poker.


Unlike last time he visited, Ari did not take all our money in poker (on the contrary, actually).  It wasn't all bad though, he did win $1 for accepting a whimsical challenge to drink a gulp of sludgey beer yeast trub.  Apparently it wasn't as completely and utterly disgusting as it looks.  I guess.  I didn't taste it.  Are you kidding?


Banjo definitely was happy to see Ari, so I guess he forgives you for taking him on walks in Frisco last December when it was less than freezing outside and he was forced into the indignity of wearing those booties.  Thanks for visiting us, Ari!  Sorry if I blew your cover.

No comments: