2.19.2008

Be a Virtual Librarian!

No offense to either of my librarian parents, but this has to be one of the most humorously bad video games ever created. Click on the picture to play, and make sure you have you sound on for full effect.
Who knows, maybe this will help spawn a burgeoning generation of children who have an advanced mastery of the Library of Congress Classification system (in case you need help). Maybe this will take the place of the Set Daily Puzzle as the most linked game on the blog's sidebar. Or maybe at least my parents will get a kick out of it. As you can see, I didn't last much past a score of zero.

(as a side note regarding Set, did anyone know that the NY Times now offers a fancy java version of Set online, including 4 levels of difficulty and the option to set up multiplayer online games of Set against your friends? Pretty snazzy, but it doesn't tell you your time at the end)

3 comments:

Erin said...

LAAAME! Haha.

Anonymous said...

Heavens! That is awful! I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do and then realized that it was Library of Congress and NOT Dewey Decimal System! And there I was trying to find 567.9 for some dinosaurs or 641.5 for barbecue recipes. I officially retired on Saturday, so that mental slate is wiped clean. Don't mess with me, Tom!
Mom

Kate said...

I got 2200 before I decided it was time to go back to work...

How long before Bailey posts a score of 97 million?