2.07.2008

Votehelp.org

Last post of the day, I promise. But my sister told me about Votehelp.org, a neat little website that asks your opinion on 15-30 of the current major issues in the political scene, how important they are to you, and then shows you how your positions match with those of the major candidates - so I thought I'd share. It also can show you a color-coded grid of policy agreement for the left-brained out there. Here's mine:

Granted, this may be a little late seeing as Super Tuesday has come and gone, and over half of the candidates are out of the race now. One strange (subliminal?) thing about the site is the Democratic candidates are pictured with a red background, and the Republicans with blue. Go test your self and see if you voted for the right person.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fat Tom!!! New job for you. Enough of this 'engineering' stuff. You can be one of the world's Top Male Model's. That would be cool. Go Blue Steel.

Tom said...

That has to be one one of the most entirely irrelevant comments in the history of blog commenting.

Not only that, but my dad is totally going to get you on that punctuation.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! My punctuation *is* terrible. I deserve to be gotten. I'm a stickler for punctuation too, and mine's usually exemplary.

Good thing I'm Anonymous.

I'm still sheepish, but anonymously sheepish...

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'd call it less a punctuation issue than a grammar issue, but we all know what we're talking about here.

Talk about 4 quick comments completely off-topic... sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

Tom (and Anonymously Sheepish)-
You're absolutely right. Please don't tell me this is a college graduate commenting here.
No plural-vs.-possesive mistake's, please!

-Tom's Dad

Steve said...

Free trade unimportant, Tom?

Finally those capitalist pigs will pay for their crimes, eh? Eh comrades? Eh?

I got Obama.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Personally, I'm all for free trade (regulated to a certain extent for environmental and labor conditions), but I just read this article this morning, and it seems it may not be so popular this days...